Seachange Psychology – Cairns Psychologist
Cairns Psychologist Crispian Jones offers both counselling and hypnosis services to help you to manage and overcome the challenges in your life, that prompted you to seek counselling, at Seachange Psychology.
By employing a wide range of therapeutic methods, each of which can be applied separately or combined in various ways, Seachange Psychology affords you the best possible access to the psychological resources you need to make the changes in your life that you want to make.
Seachange Psychology works with individuals and families across a range of issues including personal wellbeing, interpersonal relationships, work, recreation and health. With an extensively experienced and qualified professional psychology team, Seachange Psychology can also assist people experiencing both acute and chronic life crises.
Seachange Psychology’s owner and principal practitioner, Crispian Jones, holds full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia, which ensures all specified standards of competence and ethical practice are met and adhered too.
Crispian is also a full member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and the National Guild of Hypnotherapists (NGH), USA and American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE).
For more information or to make an appointment, contact Seachange Psychology today on phone (07) 4041 4147.
How can we help you?
Seachange Psychology is able to assist individuals, couples and families work through a wide range of personal issues, crises and psychological challenges including:
- For couples
- For families
- Manage stress and conflict at home and work
- Deal with grief, loss and trauma
- Overcome feelings of anxiety and fear
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Enhance personal relationships
- Deal with problems related to alcohol and drug use
- Build a satisfying relationship
- Improve communication
- Manage conflict or disagreement
- Address and resolve sexual issues
- Clarify thoughts of separation or divorce
- Improve parenting skills
- Improve difficult relationships
- Handle a problematic situation
- Show you how to work together on an issue or problem
- Cope with separation, divorce or re-marriage
- Deal with problems experienced in blended families
Cairns Psychologist Rebates
Health fund rebates may apply and you don’t need a doctor’s referral to make an appointment. If you do see your doctor and he writes you a Mental Health Care Plan to see a psychologist, you are entitled to 12 sessions in a calendar year and you will receive a rebate from Medicare of approximately $84.80 as at 2015.